Facebook event page
Guadalupe River Park Conservancy
438 Coleman Ave, San Jose, California 95110
Looking for a distinctive Valentine’s gift? A bouquet of roses will last a week, but a rose bush will bloom throughout the year. With your donation of $50 (no package) or $60 (with package), Guadalupe River Park Conservancy will help you select the perfect rose. The gift package includes:
• an announcement card that informs the recipient about the rose adoption, location, variety name and inscription
• a small box of decadent chocolates from Schurra’s Candy Factory
• a large gourmet cookie from Café Too! at the San Jose Museum of Art
• one free red rose each month for a year from Citti’s Florist
• your personal message on a plaque by the rose bush of your choice in the San Jose Heritage Rose Garden for a full year
Rose adoptions are fully or partially tax-deductible depending on whether or not you’d like a package and help support the upkeep of San Jose’s Heritage Rose Garden, the largest collection of rose varieties in the western hemisphere.
Gift packages will be available for pick-up (sorry no shipping), prior to Valentine’s Day, at the Guadalupe River Park & Gardens Visitor & Education Center located at 438 Coleman Avenue. For more information about adopting a rose for your Valentine call 408-298-7657 or visit grpg.org.