Facebook event page
Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS®
1651 N 1st St, San Jose, California 95112
Jacquie Berry is an expert and had been presenting on the topic of HOA's for decades.
Condo's and PUD's are one of the most affordable types of real estate for first time home-buyers in some markets. If you have questions or want to learn more about working with these properties be sure to attend this one of a kind class. It will take years for anyone to catch up with the experience level of Jacquie Berry.
The class will provide an overview of all current Homeowners Associations Disclosure Requirements.
• What is the Stirling-Davis Act? -What REALTORS®, Sellers and Buyers need to know, the ‘Due Diligence’ of the Law.
• A brief history of Common Interest Developments.
• The difference between Condominiums, Co-ops, PUDS’s New Laws governing CID’s.
• FHA, Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae project approval and warranty requirements.
• How, When & Where to request the documents.
• Risk Management.
• Third Party Review.
• Disclosure is another name for Accountability.
#sccaor #realestate #education #condos #planneddevelopment
Register by Tuesday, February 13th for our Early Bird pricing. ~~> sccaor.com/class/condo1