Bill’s Invitational No-Tap 4 Gamer
1. All bowlers will bowl two games on their assigned pair of lanes; then move a pair for the remaining two games.
2. This event will have both handicap and scratch divisions
3. The cost of this event is as follows:
Handicap Division: $40.00
Scratch Division: $50.00
Both Divisions: $70.00
*** Bonus: Sign-Up by August 18th and Save $5.00 Off the Entry Fee***
4. Entering Average (for handicap division only): All bowlers will enter with their highest verifiable average of 21 games or more from the 2016-2017 Winter season or their 2016-2017 composite average of 21 games, whichever is higher. The highest of current or 2015-2016 average of 21 games or more will also be accepted if a bowler does not have the above average. If their previous average of 21 games or more is five pins or more above the entering average, the bowler will use their previous average less five pins. Bowlers with a current 21 game or more average, 10 pins or more higher than their entering average as stated above, must report the average to the tournament directors.
Bowlers who do not bowl at Cloverleaf must bring proof of average.
5. Handicap (for handicap division only): All bowlers will be handicapped 90% of 220.
6. The prize fund will be returned 100% on a 1:5 ratio.
7. All bowlers will be automatically entered into the 900 Pot. There will be two 900 pots worth $1000.00 each: Games 1-3 and Games 2-4. All bowlers bowling 900 scratch will split the pot. In the event that no one hits the pot, it will roll over to next year’s event.
8. The tournament coordinator reserves the right to re-rate, disqualify or reject any entry.
Any and all decisions by the tournament coordinator are final.
9. For more information, please contact Craig Pearsall or Michelle Bierman at
Cloverleaf Family Bowl. 40645 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA 94538.
Phone (510) 656-4411 Fax (510) 651-1204
E-Mail: [email protected]