Facebook event page
40645 Fremont Blvd, Ste 3, Fremont, California 94538
Rules & Format:
1. All bowlers will bowl five games of qualifying. The field will be cut to the top four bowlers in each division. The top four will bowl one game. Low score will be eliminated finishing 4th. The top 3 will then bowl one game. Low score will be eliminated and finish 3rd. The top two remaining bowlers will roll off for the championship.
2. This event will have both scratch and handicap divisions. Bowlers may enter only one division and are only eligible for the side-pots/brackets in the selected division.
3. The cost of this event is as follows:
Handicap Division: $50.00
Scratch Division: $70.00
*** Bonus: Sign-Up by August 4th and Save $5.00 Off the Entry Fee***
4. Entering Averages (for Handicap Division Only): All bowlers will enter with their highest verifiable average of 21 games or more from the 2016-2017 Winter season or the highest 2016-2017 composite average of 21 games or more, whichever is higher. If their previous verifiable league average of 21 games or more is five pins or more above their 2016-2017 average, the bowler will use their previous average less five pins. Bowlers without a 2016-2017 verifiable average will enter with their highest verifiable 2015-2016 average or current average of 21 games or more, whichever is higher. This average cannot be more than 5 pins lower than the bowler’s previous average of 21 games or more. Bowlers with a current 21 game or more average, 10 pins or more higher than their entering average as stated above, must report the average to the tournament directors. Minimum entering average is 120 for women and 140 for men; bowlers with a lower entering average as stated above will use minimum average. All others will bowl scratch. Bowlers from outside of Cloverleaf Family Bowl leagues must bring proof of average.
5. Handicap (for Handicap Division Only): All bowlers will be handicapped 90% of 220.
6. The tournament coordinator reserves the right to re-rate, disqualify or reject any entry. The average of a bowler may be adjusted upward before participation; if the assigned average is not accepted by the bowler, the entry fee shall be refunded. Any and all decisions made by the tournament director are final.
7. An optional side-pot and brackets will be available in each division.
8. The prize fund will be returned 100% on a minimum 1:5 ratio but the top 4 are guaranteed to cash.
9. For more information or to sign up, please contact:
Michelle Bierman or Mike Hillman
at Cloverleaf Family Bowl
40645 Fremont Blvd. #3 Fremont, CA 94538
Phone (510) 656-4411 Fax (510) 651-1204
E-Mail: [email protected]
You may also find us on Facebook!