Bring the family and your blanket or low back chair and join us!
Santa Cruz and the Boardwalk are forever linked to this cult classic… and there's nothing like watching it right on the beach where it was filmed with the smell of kettle corn, corn dogs, and salt water taffy filling the air!
In celebration of «The Lost Boys» 30th Anniversary enjoy these vampire specials:
• Receive free glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth when you come early for Pepsi Night! Bring a Pepsi can after 5pm in exchange for an unlimited rides wristband for only $14.95+tax.
• Special Edition «Blood» Orange taffy at Marini's in the Colonnade
• «Vampire Repellent» garlic fries available at Surf City Grill (near Bumper Cars) and Fish and Fries (near Rock N Roll)
• Free vampire teeth/blood face paint at Smiley Orca (near Giant Dipper exit) and other vampire face paint specials!
• Photo ops with The Lost Boys movie cut-outs
Self-Guided Tour of Santa Cruz locations featured in The Lost Boys: santacruz.org/lostboys.html
Come early for $14.95+tax unlimited rides during Pepsi Nights!
Each movie will include a 15-minute intermission.
Seating is first come, first served.
Smoking is not permitted on the beach or Boardwalk. Alcohol and glass are prohibited on the beach.
A limited number of assistive listening devices (ALDs) are available for check-out at the Guest Services office near the Haunted Castle.
If you require other special accommodations or would like to request Closed Captioning, please contact the Manager on Duty at least 48 hours in advance of the movie at (831) 423-5590.